Learning to love yourself, and think positively is not an easy task. We are usually our worst critic. CiaMom issued a challenge, for people to post a list of things that they like about themselves. She is even giving away a necklace to encourage people to make their list.
- I love my eyes. They are forever changing colors, making me a little more interesting.
- I love my inner strength. I have been through many challenges in life, yet I can still smile.
- I love my ability to be creative in the kitchen.
- I love my finger nails. Odd, maybe, but they always look like I went in for a french manicure. Even though I don’t wear nail polish.
- I love how my body builds muscle fast. It feels stronger every day.
- I love my patience. It comes in handy when raising four kids and when home-schooling.
- I love my problem solving abilities. They have certainly come in handy in the past.
- I love my ability to soak up knowledge. I may not always remember the source, but there is lots of knowledge stored in my brain.
- I love my lips. They are full and soft.
- I love my creativity. It is a trait from my grandma. Seeing an object and thinking of what I can make it into always makes me smile.
Now it’s your turn. Leave me a comment letting me know just one thing you love about yourself. Or join me in posting a list:)